A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Razi Rafeeq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Razi Rafeeq is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rafeeq
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rafeeq Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rafeeq graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rafeeq has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Razi Razi Rafeeq MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. M Razi R. Rafeeq practice?
- Dr. M Razi Rafeeq has 1 office location.
Dr. M Razi Rafeeq practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Oregon, OH.
See Oregon Allergists.