A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Razi Rafeeq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Razi Rafeeq is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rafeeq graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Rafeeq has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rafeeq accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 12 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. M Razi R. Rafeeq practice?
Dr. M Razi Rafeeq practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Oregon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Maumee, OH and Sandusky, OH.
See Oregon Allergists.