A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Razi Rafeeq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Razi Rafeeq is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rafeeq graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Rafeeq has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Razi Razi Rafeeq MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. M Razi R. Rafeeq practice?
- Dr. M Razi Rafeeq has 4 office locations.
Dr. M Razi Rafeeq practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Oregon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Maumee, OH and Sandusky, OH.
See Oregon Allergists.