Learn more about Dr. Razia Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Razia Malik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malik
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Malik Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Malik has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Razia Begum Malik MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Razia B. Malik practice?
- Dr. Razia Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Razia Malik practices Family Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Primary Care Doctors.