A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Razia Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Razia Malik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Razia Begum Malik MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Razia B. Malik practice?
- Dr. Razia Malik has 1 office location.
- Dr. Razia Malik practices Family Medicine near , .