Learn more about Dr. Razieh Mohseni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Razieh Mohseni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Razieh Mohseni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohseni graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Firenze.
Dr. Mohseni has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mohseni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Razieh Mohseni practice?
Dr. Razieh Mohseni practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and General Practice near Ashtabula, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chardon, OH and Mentor, OH.
See Ashtabula Internists, Ashtabula Geriatric Doctors, and Ashtabula General Practitioners.