Learn more about Dr. Razieh Mohseni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Razieh Mohseni, array("display_title"=> is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohseni
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mohseni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Razieh Mohseni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
- Leg Ulcer
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohseni graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Firenze. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mohseni has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ashtabula County Medical Center
- Lake Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Razieh Mohseni MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Phlebology.
- Where does Dr. Razieh Mohseni practice?
- Dr. Razieh Mohseni has 1 office location.
Dr. Razieh Mohseni practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Phlebology near Mentor, OH.
See Mentor Internists, Mentor Geriatric Doctors, and Mentor Phlebologists.