A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Razieh Mohseni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Razieh Mohseni, array("display_title"=> is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Razieh Mohseni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
- Leg Ulcer
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohseni graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Firenze. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mohseni has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ashtabula County Medical Center
- Lake Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Razieh Mohseni MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Phlebology.
- Where does Dr. Razieh Mohseni practice?
- Dr. Razieh Mohseni has 5 office locations.
Dr. Razieh Mohseni practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Phlebology near Madison, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Middlefield, OH and Chardon, OH.
See Madison Internists, Madison Geriatric Doctors, and Madison Phlebologists.