Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Razieh Mohseni
Dr. Razieh Mohseni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Painesville, OH, with another office in Mentor, OH. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, Hematology and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Mohseni is affiliated with TriPoint Medical Center, Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital for Rehabilitation and UH Cleveland Medical Center. Dr. Mohseni has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Razieh Mohseni has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Razieh Mohseni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Painesville, OH.
Dr. Michael Mirzoyan
Painesville, OH 0.01 mi17
Dr. Ajai Shreevatsa
Painesville, OH 0.01 mi15
Dr. Jamshid Alaeddini
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Painesville, OH 0.01 mi25