Dr. Razieh Mohseni MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Painesville, OH

• Good
  • Bad

February 12th, 2017
Dr Mohseni did not listen to me or my concerns about the pain in my leg and just went ahead and did the laser surgery, insisting that's what needed to be done . I am now left with the same pain in my leg along with nerve damage going all the way down into my foot . When I asked her if it was caused by the laser ablation she said no no which is totally false! She also told me my beans were extremely big in both legs and need more surgery which I have found out is not true at all. I would not recommend her . Her staff however are wonderful!

July 28th, 2015
Vein removal caused nerve damage
I went to Dr. Mohseni for a varicose vein in my left leg. She assured me that laser removal was advantageous for many reasons, including rate of recovery, less pain, etc. I was bruised from my groin to mid-calf. I ended up in the emergency room with phlebitis, barely able to walk due to the pain. Diagnosed as nerve damage in the groin area. 2 years later and I still have pain in the groin area, limiting my ability to engage in physical activities.

October 29th, 2014
Awful Experience
She was not kind, sympathetic or even empathetic. She didn't even bother to listen to my health concerns. She told me to eat three protein bars a day to lose weight nothing else. That my weight gain could not possibly be from my hormones after going into menopause from my hysterectomy 4 months earlier. She was absolutely WRONG! I had my blood work done by another doctor afterwards and was put on hormone replacement therapy and dropped the weight eating normally plus eliminating my hot flashes that she said I wasn't having. Her bed side manners were awful. She basically yelled at me and had me in tears by the time I left. I hope she gets nicer after reading this.!!!

June 5th, 2013
Very good Doctor
Dr Mohseni is very understanding. I have seen several specialists and primary care doctors over the past 10 years for an issue I have, they could not figure it out. One visit with her was more informative and benaficial to me than any others. only with I would have found her 10 years ago.

March 15th, 2011
Wonderful doctor
Dr. Mohseni is very caring and attentive. Also very good. I went in for a check-up feeling fine and she picked up on physical exam what turned out to be cancer. Thanks to her, it was caught very early and is treatable with a good anticipated outcome. She called me promptly every time she got a result back to keep me informed. I can't say enough good things about her!

December 4th, 2009
Office visit
Very rude and short with me. Said after 5 minutes that I was to hurry up and say why I was there she had other patients. Meanwhile she never let me ...

March 16th, 2017