A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Razmig Krumian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Razmig Krumian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Razmig Krumian, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krumian graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Krumian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Simi Valley Hospital and
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Razmig Krumian DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Razmig Krumian practice?
- Dr. Razmig Krumian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Razmig Krumian practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Westlake Village, CA.
See Westlake Village Family Physicians.