Learn more about Dr. Razmig Krumian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Razmig Krumian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krumian
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Krumian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Razmig Krumian, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krumian graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Krumian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Simi Valley Hospital and
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Razmig Krumian DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Razmig Krumian practice?
- Dr. Razmig Krumian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Razmig Krumian practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Westlake Village, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Westlake Village Primary Care Doctors and Westlake Village Hospice & Palliative Specialists.