Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Hospice & Palliative Specialist

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Krumian and his office go way beyond any call of duty! Some people talk about taking care of problems,taking care of clients and so on well talk is cheap!! These people don't talk the talk they walk the walk! All just good caring people.

Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have complete confidence in Dr. Krumian. He has always addressed my concerns with correct diagnosis and effective solutions.

Oct 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Krumian is greatly invested in his patients' well being which is evident by his care and concern about matters big and small. He's very friendly and comfortable to converse with.

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A professional and friendly treatment. Clear explanations regarding my questions, dependable and confidence building approach. S. M.

Sep 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Krumian, Fantastic service in every way. Thank you. Steve Johnson

Sep 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have found Dr. Krumian to be knowledgeable, approachable, and I appreciate the time he takes to make sure I understand an issue and my options for dealing with it. I also appreciate being able to communicate with him via email thru the MDVIP portal.

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think that Dr. Krumian is great. I have seen him twice in the last two years and he has been incredibly helpful to me and my family. I highly recommend him.

Aug 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My husband is a patient of Dr. Miller who is out of town. He has had a serious health issue and Dr. Krumian addressed it with care and knowledge. We waited a long time only because we showed up an hour early. We thank him very much

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Krumian, is a kind,considerate,caring Dr. Patients come first and he would go to any length to make his patients feel comforted!! He is just simply a Good man!!

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My 2 hours just zipped by but I truly appreciated the time and the opportunity to bring Dr. K current with where I am with my health and my health issues. Looking forward to my follow-up apt in 1 month!!

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As expected and promised

Jun 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel he really does want his patients to live long and quality lives

May 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Outstanding doctor, caring individual, I have immense trust and respect for Dr. Krumian.

May 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always excellent!

May 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. K is a true peach (aka an excellent primary care doctor). He listens, explains, recommends and coaches. Good man; caring man/doctor.

May 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I believe that a doctor should give confidence to his/her patient before providing him with medical care. I have that confidence in Dr. Razmig. S.M.

Apr 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is a wonderful doctor and person

Apr 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The staff is so great and Dr. Krumian is the best!!! Thank you!!

Apr 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Krumian is an awesome doctor.. He is caring, and bright. If he doesn't know the answer he researches it and comes up with a variety of solutions. I have a few medical issues and I feel very confident with him as my quarterback.

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

So happy I chose to become one of Dr. Krumian's patients. Not only to I feel truly cared for by Dr. Krumian, but his staff couldn't be nicer and more accommodating. Such a pleasure to have them all as part of my medical care.

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My husband and I have always loved Dr. Krumian. He has been the only doctor that has taken the time to get to know us and actually remembers our conversations with him. He is wonderful and I recommend him to everyone I know.

Feb 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent and comprehensive!

Jan 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Krumian clearly genuinely cares about the long term health of his patients - not just the treatment of conditions. He is like no other doctor I have ever come across - outstanding.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
May 20th, 2011

I recently started seeing Dr. Krumian. His bedside manner is excellent and he is very knowledgeable. I strongly recommned him.

Dr Krumian a true professional show details Dr Krumian a true professional
Jun 2nd, 2010

I have been seeing Dr Krumian since moving to So Cal 2 yrs ago. I am very impressed with his knowledge, professionalism and concern for my well-being. Mike Wild

Finally!! Good old fashioned compasion! show details Finally!! Good old fashioned compasion!
by JC on Apr 19th, 2010

If your looking for a Dr. that has his patients needs and desires as his number 1 priority than Dr. Krumian is your Doctor!He will NOT be the typical Dr. that has you waiting for ever than getting a rushed 2-3 minutes just so they can move as many patients as possible through the doors.

Great Family Doctor show details Great Family Doctor
Mar 23rd, 2010

Dr. Krumian is a very knowledgeable and kind man. He really takes the time to listen to what you have to say and is easy to communicate with. My entire family sees him, and we are all very happy with him as our doctor.

Mar 4th, 2010

Dr. Krumian takes excellent care of my entire family. He is truly terrific!