Dr. Razvan Arsenescu MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Morristown, NJ

3.9

November 14th, 2015
Dr. Arsenescu is a wonderful physician and a wonderful person. I would trust him with my life.

May 29th, 2015
Horrible
Completely wrong diagnosis. Tried to get me to have surgery when it was unneeded. After going to see Cleveland Clinic I was informed I was even a candidate for surgery! Lied about test results coming back as positive for antibodies to Remicade when a test had never been performed. I was placed back on Remicade and tested for antibodies at Cleveland Clinic and no antibodies were found also I have been back on Remicade for 2 months with no ill effects. Doctor would not listen to what I wanted or needed as a patient. This doctor needs to be removed from servicing patients. I do not trust him! I would not send my worst enemy to him either! Find someone else!

May 4th, 2014
patient
I have been diagnosed with CD for many years and I have been seen by several GI physicians. The common treatment during my flares was massive and long term steroids. Finally, I have been made aware that a true IBD specialist - Dr. Arsenescu- at The Ohio State University can see and treat me. Since my first visit we got rid of steroids and started a modern treatment that brought me back to a normal weight and energy in less than a year. Pain is gone as well. Thank you that I can hope again.

May 28th, 2013
IBD and Celiac Disease Specialist in the OH area
I have been treated by many gastroenterologists in the area without any improvement of my general condition. Now I have been properly diagnosed and treated by Dr. Arsenescu and I am steadly recovering and returning to normal life and work. It has been a very courteous and professional experience and I was involved in every step of my treatment. Follow -up is always great and instructive and helped me answer all the questions that I had . Thank you very much for your care.

April 15th, 2013
Life changing diagnosis and aggressive treatment, 100% remission
I had been to two other GI doctors to find a cause\cure for my acute gastrointenstinal condition. I sought a final opinion from Dr. Razvan Arsenescu and found out that I had been misdiagnosed by the other physicians. The medication that Dr. Arsenescu perscribed me has resolved the symptoms whereas the medication I was given by the Doctor's West specialist did nothing to improve my condition. I'm eternally grateful that OSU hired Dr. Razvan Arsenesku and launched a practice area in IBS and Crohn's disease and brought Dr. Arsenesku onto their staff. He has treated my condition aggressivley allowing me to return to a normal work schedule and normal life. And contrary to what you might think by the complex spelling of his name, he is an excellent communicator.

January 27th, 2011
Great experience for a patient with IBD that failed many therapies

October 6th, 2009
The only celiac disease specialist
Courteous and professional, Dr. Arsenescu diagnosed me and treated me after years of not being diagnosed by many other doctors