A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Razvan Scobercea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Razvan Scobercea is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Razvan Scobercea, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Scobercea graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scobercea has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Kingwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Razvan George Scobercea MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Razvan G. Scobercea practice?
- Dr. Razvan Scobercea has 4 office locations.
Dr. Razvan Scobercea practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kingwood, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Houston, TX.
See Kingwood Orthopedic Surgeons.