A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Read McGehee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Read McGehee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGehee
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. McGehee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Read McGehee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGehee graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. McGehee has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Read Flournoy McGehee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Read F. McGehee practice?
- Dr. Read McGehee has 1 office location.
Dr. Read McGehee practices Ophthalmology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Ophthalmologists.