A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Read McGehee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Read McGehee is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Read McGehee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGehee graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. McGehee has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Read F McGehee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Read F. McGehee practice?
- Dr. Read McGehee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Read McGehee practices Ophthalmology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, VA.
See Richmond Ophthalmologists.