Dr. Reagan Ponder MD Patient Reviews

3.0

no change

November 19th, 2015
She is a very thorough doctor with great empathy for her patients. She has been my doctor for years and I am very happy with her care. I referred my niece to her who was very pleased with her. When she learned of a drug interaction that affected people with my condition, she called me and made sure that I was switched to a better Rx immediately. When I lost my insurance, she continued to treat me for pennies on the dollar. She is as caring of a doctor and human being as anyone can be.

August 18th, 2015
Great Dr.
Love her! Sometimes you have to wait or reschedule, but I always feel that she genuinely cares about me.

July 1st, 2015
Cancels appointments regularly, doesn't show modern knowledge of treating PCOS.

August 19th, 2011
first and last visit
i waited over 45 minutes after being instructed to take my pants off and wait for the doctor. dr. ponder hardly greeted me nor apologized for the wait. she was in no way sensitive to my needs or my concerns. i felt uncomfortable, frustrated, and as if i was inconveniencing her. i will never go back to this doctor and strongly suggest seeing someone else.

May 10th, 2011
I was rescheduled 4 times, each time I had to wait a month for a new appointment. I am now 6 months pregnant and have only seen her twice.

February 11th, 2011
She's in a hurry
She is really nice and easy to talk to her about personal things. However, she is always in a hurry, so I don't feel like I fully have her attention when I'm there. At my last appointment, she was more than 30 minutes late and it felt really rushed. I was there for a pre-surgery consult. She looked at my file and told me I didn't need the surgery. Her opinion was to wait and keep an eye on my problem (ovary). When I told her that was a great relief--the cancer specialist she referred me to had recommended the surgery--she looked at my file and read his comments. Apparently she hadn't done this before meeting with me. She told me I should have the surgery after all. She thought we should trust the opinion of the specialist. This was unsettling for me...now I'm not really sure what to think.

May 4th, 2010
She is very easy to talkbto and not judgmental. Routine appointments need to be scheduled about a month in advance.

November 3rd, 2009
Friendly
I really liked her until she forgot to mention she would be out of town the week my baby was due. She is almost ALWAYS running late, and is therefore, always in a hurry. It is also pretty hard to get into see her. With my 2nd pregnancy she was unable to see me once a month..it was more like every month and a half.