Dr. Reagan Street Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Reagan Street?

December 1st, 2016

Didn't inform of all options

When my mother had bleeding associated with cervical cancer, we asked Dr. Street if there was ANYTHING that could be done to stop the bleeding. She looked us in the eyes, shook her head, and said, "That's just cancer." She didn't inform us that there WERE options. It was only when we contacted another doctor for a second opinion that Dr. Street agreed to do a Uterine Artery Ablation. We changed over to a doctor at UTSW. That doctor diagnosed rectal bleeding (that Dr. Street never diagnosed) from radiation burns. What bothers me the most is that Dr. Street flat-out lied to us. She didn't inform us of options because she didn't think they'd work. Why not tell us all of our options, give her opinion on what she thought about each, and let US decide? She didn't do that and I lost any trust I had in her after that.

December 1st, 2016

Didn't inform of all options

August 11th, 2016

impatient

I have never met a doctor who had an issue with a patient getting a second opinion until I met this woman! After getting a second opinion from a doctor who actually agreed with her, she refused to treat me and had her office manager call me to tell me to go elsewhere! I'm actually glad she didn't get a chance to get her hands in me!

April 15th, 2015

Dr. Street is a breath of fresh air! She does a phenomenal job!! I love her :)

February 9th, 2014

I just love her!

Dr Street was with me all the way through the entire process. She helped me face my fears and was very reassuring. Surgery a success! A shout out to her nurse "Tammy" who is just a delight. Great team!

July 20th, 2012