Dr. Reagan Viney MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

November 2nd, 2016
I was very impressed with Dr. Viney's attention and concern during my consultation appointment. I was so impressed, I moved my records for her to be my new doctor! I'm a woman in my fifties so having someone who is concerned with my health issues is refreshing.

April 26th, 2016
Great experience! Treated my whole body. Addressed all of my questions and was very easy to talk to. Did address my weight (sensitive topic for me) but was very direct and straight forward with her advise on diet and lifestyle changes. Appreciated her honesty about diet medications vs lifestyle changes. Overall would recommend her!

April 21st, 2016
I have never been to a more unprofessional Dr. ever. I actually left crying and could not have been more hurt by the way she treated me. Never going back!!!!

February 1st, 2016
Excellent Physician. Had to wait for her to come back from maternity leave but she was worth the wait. She is quick and efficient though still very thorough. Addressed all of my concerns. Loved her nurses too!

December 9th, 2015
Would recommend her to anyone! Answered my questions and her nurse was great.

November 18th, 2015
If there were negative stars that would be a more accurate reading. Dr. Viney has to be the most insensitive Doctor that I have ever had the displeasure of knowing. Her bedside manner and snide comments about such things as infertility show that she lacks compassion for her patients.

September 29th, 2015
I never write reviews but I want to save someone else from having the experience I had. I was really adamant about having a female doctor and a friend of mine told me not to use Viney. I called and the other women were either not taking new patients or did not accept my insurance so I decided to give her the benifit of doubt and shouldn't have. I filled out all of the paper work explaining the complications I was having and expected her to discuss them. She failed to go over any of it and when I explained some of the problems she blew me off. I claimed I could not get pregnant and she suggested ovulation test, I agreed that would work however intercourse was not an option because of the pain. She told me to try and wiggle my toes to help forget the pain. I went back a week later for an ultrasound to rule out cyst. I was in the clear, so her solution was to either get physical therapy to learn to relax my muscles or to buy a toy and practice. I have never been so embarrassed in my life! I couldn't believe how unprofessional she was. I'm still having pain and no explanations of why.

July 21st, 2015
Severely lacks bedside manner.

February 18th, 2015
One of the poorest bed side manners I have ever seen from a doctor. She will discuss your info in the hall, make eye rolls at you in the exam if you ask any questions that might take more than the 3 minutes she wanted to spend with you. Very unkind, demeaning, and frankly rude. Yes, they will get you an appointment quickly, but you will wait in the lobby for over an hour to be seen for 4 minutes.

February 16th, 2015
Not impressed
She gave me an an accurate aasesmwnt of my hernia, however when tries to ask questions regarding my IUD, she pretty much told me inaccurate information. I have been concerned about the lack of hormone my IUD of 4 years has been putting out and she told me that it is not putting out less hormone tha. It was when I first got it. I have been experiencing more and more hormonal period symptoms than ever before on and IUD and she said it is a fluke!

February 2nd, 2015
Not worth the trip
After waiting 70 minutes after my scheduled appointment time, I finally got 5 minutes with her. She was demeaning and unhelpful with every question I had prepared for her. She also talks about her patients in the hallway, clearly in earshot of the patient waiting in the examination room. Rude, unprofessional, careless.

August 30th, 2014
She is not personal at all. She has no bedside manner. Isn't thorough with exams and just has a cold, uninterested demeanor.