A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reagan Wittek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reagan Wittek, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reagan Wittek, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittek graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wittek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reagan Michelle Wittek MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Reagan M. Wittek practice?
- Dr. Reagan Wittek has 6 office locations.
Dr. Reagan Wittek practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS and Shawnee, KS.
See Leawood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.