Dr. Reatha Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Reatha Williams?

Trust Dr. Willliams explicitly

Posted on February 9th, 2017

The first time I met Dr. Williams was when Dr. John Bolin was beginning to cut back on his practice and she was joining him. I was nervous, because I felt safe with Dr. Bolin, but she put me at ease very quickly. She always explains everything in detail and is very thorough in her examinations. She has a very calming voice and all of her staff are very friendly and efficient.

Posted on December 24th, 2016

Love Dr. Williams. She very thorough. Makes me feel very comfortable.

Don't play round with Pash

Posted on December 23rd, 2016

Dr.R.Williams was kind, courteous, was thorough , answered my questions with understanding knowledge..I respected our eye contact, almost immediate bond as Dr. And patient...That's was visit (1)

Posted on December 8th, 2016

Dr. Williams was very thorough, kind, and took time to explain everything. I really liked her. Her staff was wonderful.

Mrs.

Posted on October 23rd, 2016

Dr. Williams is a wonderful doctor and has great staff. She is companionate, understanding, and very easy to speak with about concerns. One of the best doctors I have:)

Posted on October 9th, 2016

Dr. Williams is a superb doctor. She is very caring and concerned about your well-being. She has a calming demeanor and a beautiful smile that makes you feel at ease. I would definitely recommend her to family and friends!

Posted on August 26th, 2016

Dr. Williams was referred to me by Dr. John Fuselier a couple of years ago. I do feel comfortable and very confident in her knowledge. Cionfidence is, in my opinion, half the battle with a health issue. Her knowledge, experience, enthusiasm and positive approach to a problem are reasons I will contact her with any future problems.

Posted on April 30th, 2016

I had heard many positive things about Dr Williams prior to my first appointment. I was very impressed with her knowledge of my record without a computer in front of her. I found her very friendly and down to earth. I look forward to a long professional relationship.

Posted on April 20th, 2016

Dr. Williams has an extraordinary bedside manner. She is patient, courteous and knowledgeable. The staff is efficient and respectful. I am very satisfied.

Experience with Dr. Williams

Posted on March 24th, 2016

Dr Williams was referred to me by Dr. Wm. Peltier. At the time I did not think anyone could match his wonderful bedside manner nor his courteous staff. Well, Dr. Williams and her staff certainly measure up to him. She is very easy to talk to, explains things in a manner I can understand.

Posted on February 12th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Williams for a few years. She is very kind and completely puts me at ease. I totally trust her judgment.

Breast check

Posted on February 9th, 2016

I saw Dr Williams last Thursday and I loved her. She is very kind, and compassionate. More important than being kind and compassionate was she took time and really listened to me. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great Breast surgeon