by Cynthia Benoit on Aug 26th, 2016

Dr. Williams was referred to me by Dr. John Fuselier a couple of years ago. I do feel comfortable and very confident in her knowledge. Cionfidence is, in my opinion, half the battle with a health issue. Her knowledge, experience, enthusiasm and positive approach to a problem are reasons I will contact her with any future problems.

Apr 30th, 2016

I had heard many positive things about Dr Williams prior to my first appointment. I was very impressed with her knowledge of my record without a computer in front of her. I found her very friendly and down to earth. I look forward to a long professional relationship.

by Angela LeBlanc on Apr 19th, 2016

Dr. Williams has an extraordinary bedside manner. She is patient, courteous and knowledgeable. The staff is efficient and respectful. I am very satisfied.

Experience with Dr. Williams show details Experience with Dr. Williams
by Olivia Jean Finley on Mar 23rd, 2016

Dr Williams was referred to me by Dr. Wm. Peltier. At the time I did not think anyone could match his wonderful bedside manner nor his courteous staff. Well, Dr. Williams and her staff certainly measure up to him. She is very easy to talk to, explains things in a manner I can understand.

by Linda Stemplewski on Feb 12th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Williams for a few years. She is very kind and completely puts me at ease. I totally trust her judgment.

Breast check show details Breast check
by Cheryl Libersat on Feb 9th, 2016

I saw Dr Williams last Thursday and I loved her. She is very kind, and compassionate. More important than being kind and compassionate was she took time and really listened to me. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great Breast surgeon

You can't get any better !!! show details You can't get any better !!!
Aug 26th, 2012

This doctor saved my life four and a half years ago when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. She did a bi-lateral mastectomy then I followed with a complete reconstruction. I have no signs of cancer today and I truly owe my life to Dr. Reatha Williams. My experience with her was on the Treasure Coast of Florida. Florida's loss was certainly LA's gain !!

Jan 19th, 2012

Dr Williams was wonderful!