A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reay Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reay Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reay Brown, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Brown has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reay H Brown MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Reay H. Brown practice?
- Dr. Reay Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Reay Brown practices Ophthalmology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Ophthalmologists.