A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reay Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reay Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reay Brown, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Brown has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reay H Brown MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Reay H. Brown practice?
- Dr. Reay Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Reay Brown practices Ophthalmology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Ophthalmologists.