A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reba Beard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reba Beard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reba Beard, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beard graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Beard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 6 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Reba A. Beard practice?
Dr. Reba Beard practices Pediatrics near Norman, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK and Moore, OK.
See Norman Pediatricians.