Dr. Reba Johnson MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 15th, 2013
Alergies experience
Last year- I was impressed but only on my first visit, Dr.Reba can give you the speech of your life ...all about allergies, but that's it! her diagnostic was totally inaccurate in many ways. Dr. Reba said that I had dermatitis and that was the reason I had a itchy feeling around my eyes. The allergies medication can have a side effect which was causing me have drying my eyes causing me have a blurry vision only when I just open my eyes in the morning, but Dr.Reba sent me to the eye doctor to check why I had blurry vision and I having puffy eyes in the mornings, don't she suppose to know all the side effects of the allergies medication? I did not have blurry vision anymore as soon as I stopped taking the allergies medication. I don't know if she was just having a bad day or not ..but I did not come back to see her after. But the Staff is incredible! I changed doctor since then, and all my allergies are under control, and sometimes a little itchy feeling around my eyes during allergies season.

July 19th, 2012
Dr. Johnson spent a lot of time with me discussing my reactions and educating me as to what other related allergens to avoid. I left the appointment feeling more knowledgable about allergies and better prepared to avoid reactions (and if necessary treat them) in the future.

March 19th, 2016