A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reba Peoples:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reba Peoples is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peoples
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Peoples Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reba Peoples, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Peoples graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Peoples has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Cambridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reba Denise Peoples MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Reba D. Peoples practice?
- Dr. Reba Peoples has 1 office location.
Dr. Reba Peoples practices Psychiatry near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Psychiatrists.