A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reba Peoples:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reba Peoples is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reba Peoples, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Peoples graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Peoples has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Cambridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reba Denise Peoples MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Reba D. Peoples practice?
- Dr. Reba Peoples has 2 office locations.
Dr. Reba Peoples practices Psychiatry near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Psychiatrists.