A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reba Williams-White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reba Williams-White is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams-White graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Williams-White has 9 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Medical Center At Terrell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reba Kaye Williams-White MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Reba K. Williams-White practice?
- Dr. Reba Williams-White has 2 office locations.
Dr. Reba Williams-White practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Terrell, TX.
See Terrell Obstetricians & Gynecologists.