A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebeca Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebeca Hamilton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebeca Hamilton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from Universidad Metropolitana, Barranquilla.
Dr. Hamilton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- VA Sierra Nevada Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebeca Guerrero Hamilton MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebeca G. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Rebeca Hamilton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebeca Hamilton practices Internal Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Reno, NV.
See Anchorage Internists.