A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebeca Monk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebeca Monk is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebeca Monk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- The Whole Spectrum of Adult and Pediatric Sleep Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Monk graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Monk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebeca Monk MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Rebeca Monk practice?
- Dr. Rebeca Monk has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebeca Monk practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Nephrologists.