Dr. Rebecca Walker MD Patient Reviews

August 15th, 2016
Mom
I'm finally leaving Dr Walker. I gave her many chances. She always seemed unstable and distracted. Talked about her divorce and complained constantly. Always about her.

May 7th, 2016
The best!!!!
I LOVE this entire office! Dr. Walker delivered my baby and she was wonderful. Melissa helped me through the whole pregnancy and she is the best!!

April 18th, 2016
Maybe I saw her when she was having two bad days, but this woman is a head-case. Complained about HER divorce proceedings, barely asked me about my history, & didn't even poke her head in when I had my new patient visit. Sorry, but as an MD, personal issues should be left at home!

January 28th, 2016
STAY AWAY, If you value your health please stay away.

April 14th, 2015
Dr. Walker completely ignored our birth plan, constantly tried to force us into birthing and care options we were not comfortable with, completely deserted us for 13 hours after breaking my water and inducing labor, then forced a cesarean on us. Do NOT see this woman if you have any opinions on your own care whatsoever!!!

September 22nd, 2013
very good obgyn..concerned, professional, good bedside manner, listens, follow up with your care...some of the staff could use some customer skill twiking..but if you want a good thorough doctor she is that..

April 26th, 2013
The front office staff is pleasant. However, Dr. Walker has horrible bedside manner. Her office wait times are always 1-2 hours. She does not care about what is best for the patient, only what is best for her at the time. She blew up in a hysterical extremely angry scene on e after I requested a consult to another physician who could help me with surgery on a sooner date. As a health care provider myself I know it is never acceptable to belittle or verbally harass your patient because they make you angry. I am not alone in this conclusion, several of her coworkers at the medical center have made remarks about her rudeness and attitude. If you no longer care about your patients, or are unable to show compassion the it is time to move on to another career. A patient typically is afraid, in pain, and confused about what is going on. A physician's duty is to give the patient options for treatment, not yell at them because they are suffering and are questioning you. I would not recommend her to any family member or friend. Ever!!!!!

July 13th, 2012
DR WALKER IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR..SHE IS A GOOD LISTENER AND EMPATHETIC, A HEALER,AND A REAL PROFESSIONAL..SHE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT MY CONDITION AND MADE ME FEEL AT EASE..ACTUALLY MY CONDITION HAS BEEN BETTER THAN EVER SINCE THE LAST 2 YEARS...I AM THANKFUL FOR DR. WALKER...

February 3rd, 2012
The overall visit was good. Dr Walker and her nurses are wonderful but when you go to check out, I have never met anyone that rude before. One person (I believe her name is Karen) can change your whole expierence. Because of her I will not go back.

December 11th, 2011
I recently saw Dr. Walker for a chronic problem I had been suffering from for years. Other gynecologist told me there was nothing that could be done. Dr. Walker was the first to actually take a biopsy and find out what was wrong with me! She is a very smart and caring physician. I would recommend her to anyone. Also, I have seen several comments about moving on this website. I was told during my visit the practice is moving into another building once there lease is up at the beginning of next year. I recommend this practice to anyone and everyone!

December 8th, 2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Walker and her WHOLE STAFF is GREAT!!
If looking for an OBGYN, look no further. Dr. Walker and staff are the BEST!! I have been a patient of hers for +yrs. and each and every time I go in for an apt. I leave thinking " those are the BEST bunch of women and I actually enjoy my visits. Dr. Walker, Stephine, and Betsy always take time to listen to my concerns. I can't imagine going any where else. The staff is always so friendly and helpful. The Phlebotomist, Tracy is Great! I have so many wounderful things to say about this office. Truly exceptional!!

November 29th, 2011
If you are pregnant or will be, please do not consider this office!!
If I can help one person to stay away from this office, I have done my job. I do not want anything like what happened to me..happen to someone else. I began going to the office at 4 weeks pregnant and this is what happened to me during this time:1) Waited 3 plus hours for every appointment I had.2) My file was lost (and the nurse told me this). Was repeatedly asked who I was and why I was there. Was told they didn't have me on the schedule.3) Shuffled around to different waiting rooms only to wait some more. Office is old and extremely small. 4) Took 2 days to get bloodwork results to find out my progesterone was low and I needed medication (after I had called and left several messages.)5) The wrong prescription was called in leaving my insurance to decide it was too early for me to have a refill.6) ultrasound saw no baby at 8 weeks and I had seen a heartbeat at 6. Tech was new and said she didn't have experience on that type of equipment. I was sent over to the small waiting room that had no seating. The nurse didn't want me standing in the hallway with my mother and small child and asked me to go wait in the lobby which was also completely full. I went out to the building lobby and burst into tears. I didn't feel like anyone cared that my baby could not be seen in the ultrasound!! After my mom went back into the room and demanded we see someone right away, they promised to get me to a room.7) Stephanie then came in and said Dr. Walker told her not to worry. She wasn't concerned a baby wasn't seen!! They asked me to come back in a few days when the "regular" tech was there and could look again!!!!!8) They could not get blood from me for bloodwork and I was sent to the hosptial as out patient so someone good could get it. The office didn't even know where I was suppose to go at first.9) Found out after going to another doctor that I had miscarried. Dr. Walker's office must have known this as well but no one said anything to me!!! Heartbreaking!!