A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Achterhof:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Achterhof is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Achterhof, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Achterhof graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Achterhof has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Anne Achterhof MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca A. Achterhof practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Achterhof has 8 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Achterhof practices Pediatrics near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Swedesboro, NJ and West Deptford, NJ.
See Newark Pediatricians.