A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Allison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Allison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Allison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Allison graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Allison has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Allison MD is a female Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca Allison practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Allison has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Allison practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.