A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Alsip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Alsip is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Alsip graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Alsip has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Alsip DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 1 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca Alsip practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Alsip has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Alsip practices Family Medicine near Simpsonville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Spartanburg, SC.
See Simpsonville Family Physicians.