A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Alsip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Alsip is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alsip
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Alsip Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Alsip graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Alsip has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Leigh Alsip DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca L. Alsip practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Alsip has 10 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Alsip practices Family Medicine near Simpsonville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, SC and Travelers Rest, SC.
See Simpsonville Primary Care Doctors.