A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Apollon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Apollon, Emergency Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Apollon, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Apollon graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Apollon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Beth Apollon MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca B. Apollon practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Apollon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Apollon practices Emergency Medicine near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Hartford Emergency Physicians.