A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Armbruster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Armbruster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Armbruster graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Armbruster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
- Deborah Heart And Lung Center, Browns Mills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Ann Armbruster DO is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca A. Armbruster practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Armbruster has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Armbruster practices Internal Medicine near Browns Mills, NJ.
See Browns Mills Internists.