Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca Arora
Dr. Rebecca Arora, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with another office in Richmond, IN. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology. Dr. Arora is affiliated with Reid Hospital & Health Care Services and Reid Hospital & Health Care Services. She speaks English.
Dr. Rebecca Arora has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Rebecca Arora is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Sally Middleton
Pathology, Cytopathology, Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi37
Dr. Jennie Kho-Duffin
Pathology, General Practice, Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi25
Dr. Donald Smith
Pathology, General Practice, Cytopathology
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi22