Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca Ashe
Dr. Rebecca Ashe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Mateo, CA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ashe is affiliated with Mills-Peninsula Medical Center, California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus and Seton Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Rebecca Ashe has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rebecca Ashe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Mateo, CA.
Dr. Reebu Kohli
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
San Mateo, CA 0 mi13
Dr. Diana Jao
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
San Mateo, CA 0 mi27
Dr. Susan Joseph
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
San Mateo, CA 0 mi25