A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Austin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Austin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Ann Austin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca A. Austin practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Austin has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Austin practices Family Medicine near Oregon, WI.
See Oregon Primary Care Doctors.