A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Bahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Bahn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Bahn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Graves Ophthalmopathy
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahn graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bahn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Sue Bahn MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca S. Bahn practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Bahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Bahn practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Endocrinologists.