A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Bahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Bahn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bahn
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Bahn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Bahn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Graves Ophthalmopathy
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahn graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bahn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Sue Bahn MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca S. Bahn practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Bahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Bahn practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Endocrinologists.