A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Bailey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Bailey, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Bailey has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Western Reserve Care System
- St Joseph Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca S Bailey MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca S. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Bailey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Bailey practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Pulmonologists and Youngstown Critical Care Practitioners.