Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca Bair
Dr. Rebecca Bair, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rio Rancho, NM, with other offices in Albuquerque, NM and Albuquerque, NM. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Bair is affiliated with Heart Hospital of New Mexico at Lovelace Medical Center, UNM Sandoval Regional Medical Center and Lovelace Womens Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Rebecca Bair has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Rebecca Bair is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rio Rancho, NM.
Dr. Michel Boivin
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Rio Rancho, NM 0.01 mi19
Dr. Sonam Kundeling
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Rio Rancho, NM 0.01 mi24
Dr. Gurdeep Singh
General Practice, Hospitalist
Rio Rancho, NM 0.01 mi5