3.0

by Smith, Shirley on Nov 2nd, 2015

She is the very best in our opinion. She is exceptionally nice and her bedside manner is the best. She has helped my husband who has osteoporosis, and is so nice, all the time wherever you see her.

by Terry Bill. on Oct 25th, 2015

Very businesslike, respected my intelligence, patient in her instructions and the way she explained terms. Easy to like and respect. I felt she was genuinely interested in me and my condition. Was honest with me which I want from my health care professionals.

by Janice Pruett on Aug 29th, 2015

Probably a great surgeon but definitely does not help control pain after surgery.

by Candy Millikin on Jul 27th, 2015

I recommend her to anyone. She took the time to explain all my problems so that I could understand and then set up the therapy I needed.

rude poor communication and poor surgical skills show details rude poor communication and poor surgical skills
Mar 31st, 2015

This surgeon does not care about patient and has left me in more pain and had me wait months after my accident before surgery. Very rude no follow up and very poor bedside manner. If there had been a zero on the scale she would have gotten that as a review but this rating is higher than I would give