Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca Bartee
Dr. Rebecca Bartee, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Winchester, KY, with another office in Winchester, KY. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Bartee is affiliated with Clark Regional Medical Center, University of Kentucky Hospital and Samaritan Hospital - Lexington. Dr. Bartee has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Rebecca Bartee has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...