A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Bartow is Excellent. Dr. Bartow has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Bartow, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Corneal Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartow graduated from Duke University , Durham.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bartow has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Howard Young Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bartow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Bartow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rebecca M. Bartow practice?
Dr. Rebecca Bartow practices Ophthalmology near Marshfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Stevens Point, WI.
See Marshfield Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Becky Bartow, Dr. Reba Bartow, Dr. Rebeca Bartow, Dr. Rebekah Bartow