A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Baumbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Baumbach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Baumbach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baumbach graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Baumbach has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hurley Medical Center
- St. Mary`s Of Michigan Medical Center
- Covenant Medical Center Cooper
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Renee Baumbach MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca R. Baumbach practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Baumbach has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Baumbach practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Surgery near Fenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI and Flint, MI.
See Fenton Primary Care Doctors, Fenton Internists, Fenton Geriatric Doctors, and Fenton Surgeons.