Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Baumbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Baumbach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Baumbach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baumbach graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Baumbach has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hurley Medical Center
- Covenant Medical Center Cooper
- St. Mary`s Of Michigan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baumbach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rebecca R. Baumbach practice?
Dr. Rebecca Baumbach practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Surgery near Fenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI and Flint, MI.
See Fenton Family Physicians, Fenton Internists, Fenton Geriatric Doctors, and Fenton Surgeons.