A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Baumbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Baumbach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baumbach
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baumbach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Baumbach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Colon Cancer
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baumbach graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Baumbach has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hurley Medical Center
- St. Mary`s Of Michigan Medical Center
- Covenant Medical Center Cooper
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca R Baumbach MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca R. Baumbach practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Baumbach has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Baumbach practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Surgery near Fenton, MI.
See Fenton Family Physicians, Fenton Internists, Fenton Geriatric Doctors, and Fenton Surgeons.