Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca Bay
Dr. Rebecca Bay, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Billings, MT, with another office in Kirkland, WA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry and Preventive Medicine. Dr. Bay is affiliated with St Vincent Healthcare, Fairfax Hospital and Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill. Dr. Bay has received 1 award. She speaks English and Hebrew.
Dr. Rebecca Bay has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. Rebecca Bay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Billings, MT.