A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Bergman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Bergman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Bergman, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Bergman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Bergman M.P.H. and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca Bergman practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Bergman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Bergman practices Pediatrics near Lincolnshire, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Northbrook, IL and Libertyville, IL.
See Lincolnshire Pediatricians.