More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca Mckenzie
Dr. Rebecca Mckenzie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA, with other offices in Palo Alto, CA and San Jose, CA. She has 6 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology. Dr. Mckenzie is affiliated with Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, Stanford Hospital & Clinics and Washington Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Rebecca Mckenzie has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist...
Dr. Rebecca Mckenzie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.
Dr. Hieucam Phan
Palo Alto, CA 0 mi20
Dr. Andrew Shin
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology
Palo Alto, CA 0 mi14
Dr. Matthew Goldman
Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology
Palo Alto, CA 0 mi