A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Bittner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bittner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bittner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Bittner, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bittner graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Bittner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Brittain Bittner MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca B. Bittner practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Bittner has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Bittner practices Diagnostic Radiology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Radiologists.