A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Bittner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Bittner, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bittner graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Bittner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Providence Little Coof Mary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Brittain Bittner MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca B. Bittner practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Bittner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Bittner practices Diagnostic Radiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Radiologists.