A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Bowden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Bowden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowden
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bowden Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowden graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bowden has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Lynn Bowden DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca L. Bowden practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Bowden has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Bowden practices Family Medicine near Parrish, FL.
See Parrish Family Physicians.