A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Bowden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Bowden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowden
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bowden Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowden graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Bowden has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Lynn Bowden DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca L. Bowden practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Bowden has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Bowden practices Family Medicine near Parrish, FL.
See Parrish Family Physicians.