Dr. Rebecca Branaman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Branaman?

February 1st, 2017

This is a superior physiciam...the BEST

I have been treated by this physician for a year and she is the most professional OB/GYN doctor I have ever had.

July 27th, 2016

Happily Surprised

Can not rate follow up after visit b/c there was none needed.

June 18th, 2015

Branaman is the best doctor out there. I wish I could find out where she os working now

May 16th, 2013

great dr

Dr Branaman is awesome! So sad that she has left for the year to work out of the country, during my 3rd and last pregnancy. She allowed me to try VBAC with my 2nd pregnancy even when others in her office did not want to allow it. She look out for your best interest and really listens. I would only recommend her in this office and not any of the Doctors who just seem uninterested and not concerned with real questions.

April 15th, 2013

doctor is good, office is horrible

December 16th, 2011

Love Dr. Branaman

I've seen Dr. Branaman for both my babies. She is so wonderful and caring. Even if there were long wait times, she'd apologize and spend all the time you needed to answer questions and keep you informed. I had complications with my daughter and she worked with me to make sure my little angel and I would be healthy and have a 'regular' delivery. Her NP was awesome too, seemed green but promising. :) I do not enjoy her office staff, they can be rude and inconsiderate; they should have more empathy skills as a requirement when dealing with pregnant women. I wasn't an overly emotional pregnant woman and even they brought me to tears from frustration. BUT I absolutely love Dr. Branaman so I bested thru it. She was there to deliver both my babies and while she couldn't be there thru the entire delivery process, she still popped in on me frequently. Very caring and recommend her to my friends!

June 14th, 2010

She has been my Doctor for my last three kids. I would highly reccomend her to friends, family, anyone looking for an OBGYN.

September 10th, 2009

I had both my kids delivered by her.......

With my son, it was okay...I had high blood pressure problems so they watched me carefully, and she told me when it was time to induce so no further problems occured. The only thing that upset me was that she delivered twins before I delivered my son. I was ready to push like 30 minutes before she even came in there, but they told me not to push and had me wait for her....that was in 2005. The nurses were nice and polite. I like one nurse called Ruby, I think. During me second pregnancy with my daughter they had a flabotomist there now in 2007, but I always have Ruby draw my blood cause she gets it right the first time! Every time! The flabotomist poked me like a million times, and then when I was finally crying, I begged for Ruby!I noticed that in 2 years time, some nurses changed, and some were still there but seemed onry! They werent very nice at the front desk even tho they have a room full of pregnant women that wait 2 1/2 hours PLUS to be seen! Half the time I would drive across town, only for them to tell me she wasnt there, she was in delivery. THey dont even call to cancel your appt, they make you drive all the way down there for nothing!!! Another problem was that she wasnt there the WHOLE ENTIRE time I was in labor...I didnt see her once until they told me to start pushing. After 16 hours of labor, they told me she wasnt coming and that we had to do an emergency c-section. They NEVER told me why. They said, well, possibly the umbilical cord was too short, and she was like bunji cording inside of you.... no definite answers. Then when I had 2 infections on my csection opening, Dr. Branaman was no where to be found. I ended up being seen by her nurse practitioner that hadnt even dealt with anything like that yet. I was oozing sooo bad, I had to wear a washcloth cause gauze wasnt cutting it! I had a hole also where the ooze was almost pouring out of. She saw the infection and her first words were oh god let me call Dr. Branaman and see what we should do.....they cleaned me up, she just seemed really nervouse cause she hadnt dealt with it before and she didnt want to hurt me. I think her name was Amber, She is really nice, I think she was just scared. Dr. Branaman is a great doctor, but plain and simply, SHE HAS TOO MANY PATIENTS TO KEEP UP WITH, and she is losing her bedside manner with patients because of it. One time I waited almost 3 hours to see her! If you make an appt, get ready to wait a few hours, it doesnt just happen sometimes, its all the time. Some of the staff are just inconsiderate. They deal with certain issues all the time, and its like they are sick of their jobs, yet they still hold a job that is supposed to be people friendly! Best NP - Amber best nurse - RUby the doctor, well if you ever see her, you can make up your own mind, I think she is nice, but you cant even barely get an appt with her! They switch you to the other doctor or one of the NPs. You will maybe see her 2-4 times through out your whole pregnancy, so if you want a doctor thats REALLY involved, and is the one you meet with most of the time, she is not for you....Even tho Ive had both of my kids with her, if I got pregnant again, i would probably go through another doctor just so I dont have to wait for 3 hours, and so I can actually see MY doctor when I have visits. More personalized care, I want to actually see the doctor that is gonna deliver my baby. AND HIRE SOME NEW OFFICE STAFF!

August 30th, 2009

Look Elsewhere

I went to dr b while I was pregnant with my daughter. She was very passive and I felt as tho she did not listen to anything I said. I went into her office at 27 weeks and complained of contractions. She blew me off and told me that it was braxton hicks. I was actually in premature labor and had to be hospitalized immediatly (thank God for her nurses!) After I was released from the hospital I was put on bedrest. I went to Dr B again complaining of severe sweeling. She blew me off once again and told me that it was normal. At 31 weeks I went to see her again, but was only seen by her NP. At that visit I was diagnosed with Pulmonary edema and was once again hospitalized. Dr B refused to deliever me even after having a seizure and being diagnosed with pulmonary edema, pulmonary hypertension, kidney and liver failure and THREE of my heart valves were reguritating! If it wasnt for a very proactive nurse I would not be alive today. The nurse prepped me for delivery and demanded that I was delievered ASAP. I am very lucky to be alive after having such a negligent dr. I would recommend to other mothers expecting to look elsewhere because you will not get the care you need with dr b. good luck to everyone in their search for a great OB!

January 23rd, 2009

Dr. Branaman is my new doctor

I waited two hours before seeing Dr. Branaman; she apologized for the wait, and did not rush me even though she was obviously running late that day. I recommend calling the office to follow up on anything; one office staff member said she left me a message but I never received one (even on caller ID) and it was extremely important.

July 10th, 2008

Dr. Branaman is Wonderful!

The office is very busy, so the front office staff can come off as stressed out and a bit rude, but Dr. Branaman is a great doctor who cares about your well being and is easy to talk to. Her staff of nurses, medical assistants, nurse practitioner and physician's assistant are all wonderful as well. I'm on my second child with Dr. Branaman and highly recommend her!

December 28th, 2016