A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Breslow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Breslow is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Breslow, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Breslow graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Breslow has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Breslow MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca Breslow practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Breslow has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Breslow practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Duxbury, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Allergists and Chestnut Hill Internists.