A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Breslow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Breslow is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Breslow
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Breslow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Breslow, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Breslow graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Breslow has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Breslow MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca Breslow practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Breslow has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Breslow practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Allergists and Boston Internists.