A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Breslow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Breslow is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Breslow, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Breslow graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Breslow has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Breslow MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca Breslow practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Breslow has 7 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Breslow practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Jamaica Plain, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Foxboro, MA and Milford, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Allergists and Jamaica Plain Internists.