Dr. Rebecca Brewer Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Brewer?

Posted on June 1st, 2017

I have had great interactions with very friendly staff members and I have also had interactions with staff members that were completly rude. I have always really liked Dr. Brewer and feel she takes adequate time to explain everything and answers any questions I have. One thing I was unhappy with at my last appointment was the amount of time wait time, It was over 50 minutes which I think is entirely too long to wait before being taken back. I expect some wait time, but an hour after my appointment time plus another 20 minutes for the doctor to come in is outrageous.

Posted on July 13th, 2015

Dr. Brewer herself is decent, but I was unhappy with her office staff. Over the phone and in office they're fairly rude and short with you. Enough so to make me look elsewhere for another doctor.

Posted on February 13th, 2012

I am so happy I chose Dr. Brewer!! She goes pretty in-depth with questioning you on your first visit, and takes the time to answer any questions you might have. For some, the information Dr. Brewer gives might seem overwhelming because she will give you A LOT! She is one of the first doctors to have a positive outlook on my condition, and I KNOW I am in good hands when she is treating me. Oh! She also has a great office staff too!

A great physician!

Posted on May 2nd, 2010

I've been going to Dr. Brewer for a few years and find that she is proactive, a good communicator, and is up on the latest research in her field. She never seems hurried, listens to all your concerns and questions, and responds with lots of information and in a way that's easy to understand.

One of a kind

Posted on October 8th, 2009

I followed her to her independent practice from Aegis. She was fabulous with helping me with fertility issues, pregnancy, and post pardom. I think she is a great doctor! I always feel comfortable and well cared for!

Posted on August 8th, 2016