Dr. Rebecca Brewer MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Bloomington, IN

3.2

July 13th, 2015
Dr. Brewer herself is decent, but I was unhappy with her office staff. Over the phone and in office they're fairly rude and short with you. Enough so to make me look elsewhere for another doctor.

July 2nd, 2012
Great doctor - Terrible staff
Dr Brewer was really wonderful, warm and patient and willing to listen. I did not feel rushed or patronised at all and left feeling really well cared for. However, the women who work in the office and at reception are terrible. They are surly and rude and make everything seem like a huge imposition. They never get back to you and seem incapable of speaking kindly or politely. A real shame because the doctor is an exceptionally clever and sensitive doctor.

February 13th, 2012
I am so happy I chose Dr. Brewer!! She goes pretty in-depth with questioning you on your first visit, and takes the time to answer any questions you might have. For some, the information Dr. Brewer gives might seem overwhelming because she will give you A LOT! She is one of the first doctors to have a positive outlook on my condition, and I KNOW I am in good hands when she is treating me. Oh! She also has a great office staff too!

May 2nd, 2010
A great physician!
I've been going to Dr. Brewer for a few years and find that she is proactive, a good communicator, and is up on the latest research in her field. She never seems hurried, listens to all your concerns and questions, and responds with lots of information and in a way that's easy to understand.

October 7th, 2009
One of a kind
I followed her to her independent practice from Aegis. She was fabulous with helping me with fertility issues, pregnancy, and post pardom. I think she is a great doctor! I always feel comfortable and well cared for!