Dr. Rebecca Brightman MD, FACS Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

April 4th, 2017
Willing to get you relief.
I have degenerative disk disease and Dr. Brightman has done 3 back surgeries on me. She does an excellent job of doing what is necessary to get you relief from back pain. My condition is on going but I know that I can call her when it's time to get it fixed.

April 7th, 2016
Great Doctor!!
Great Doctor, one of the top neurosurgeons in Ohio. She always explained things to me on my level and didn't rush me into surgery. We exhausted all options before deciding to go ahead with my spinal fusion. She took time after surgery at my appointments to tell me and shows me what was done to my back and the risks and possible complications ahead of me. Very supportive and kind.

February 24th, 2016
Find someone else.
She was terrible with me. Huge disappointment. Never had my chart or results hand . If you're not surgical they don't care. I have Chiari, fusions, a Syrinx and IH .. she wasn't interested. Fired her and went to Ortho Neuro

November 8th, 2015
If you want the best physician, she's the one to choose.

November 12th, 2012
I had a spinal fusion and a lamictomy
I have soo much more pain now then i ever had before the surgery. All i want is to be able to live the rest and do it with some degree of comfort. I just want some kind of normalcy. I want to be able to push my sweeper without cry. I just want to be able to live whatever my new normal would be. I am tired and rundown over the pain, i just want to be able to clean and play with my kids, with some kinda ease and comfort. Thats all i had to say'''

November 16th, 2010
Thank you Dr. Brightman
My husband had suffered from a ruptured disk. He endured two years of great discomfort, many doctor visits and many unhelpful go rounds with non surgical treatments. His back pain had forced him to give up all sports and many activities he loved. It was so bad he could not play with his two active daughters or carry his newborn son. Then we saw Dr. Brightman. She was wonderful. She diagnosed and fixed his back. The funny and playful guy I married returned. (I don't want it to sound like he had been "mean", but regular life is very hard when you are in pain.) It is now 12 years post surgery. My husband has enjoyed life with a healthy back. He was able to coach our kids in sports. He has gone on rustic boy scout adventures involving sleeping in a tent and crawling in caves with our son. He plays golf, is on a soccer league and runs in 5K races. Our entire family has been blessed because of the skill of Dr. Brightman.

August 12th, 2017