A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Britt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Britt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Britt, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Dr. Britt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca C Britt MD is a female Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca C. Britt practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Britt has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Rebecca Britt practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near , .