Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca Brown
Dr. Rebecca Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Barrington, RI, with other offices in Providence, RI and Johnston, RI. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Roger Williams Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Rebecca Brown has the following 3 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Rebecca Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Barrington, RI.
Dr. Paul Mainella
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Barrington, RI 0.82 mi26
Dr. Ysabel Reyes
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Barrington, RI 1.02 mi22
Dr. Andra Cyronak
Barrington, RI 1.03 mi19