A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Buckley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Buckley, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Allergy & Immunology - Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Chronic Granulomatous Disease
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- IgA Deficiency
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (Boy in the Bubble Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckley graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Buckley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Hatcher Buckley MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca H. Buckley practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Buckley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Buckley practices Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatrics near Durham, NC.
See Durham Allergists and Durham Pediatricians.