A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Buckley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Buckley is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buckley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buckley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Buckley, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Allergy & Immunology - Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Chronic Granulomatous Disease
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- IgA Deficiency
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (Boy in the Bubble Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckley graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Buckley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Hatcher Buckley MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca H. Buckley practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Buckley has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Buckley practices Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatrics near Durham, NC.
See Durham Allergists and Durham Pediatricians.