A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Buckley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Buckley, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Allergy & Immunology - Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Chronic Granulomatous Disease
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- IgA Deficiency
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (Boy in the Bubble Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckley graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Buckley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buckley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans