A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Burchfiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Burchfiel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Burchfiel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burchfiel graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Burchfiel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Continued Care Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Magnuson Burchfiel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca M. Burchfiel practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Burchfiel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Burchfiel practices Family Medicine near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rowlett, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Rockwall Primary Care Doctors.